How much is Wade Robson worth?
|Net Worth:||$1 Million
|Date of Birth:||September 17, 1982|
Dancing has changed tremendously in the last few decades; becoming a popular mainstream performance art. Thanks to dance artists such as Wade Robson, specific dance routines have become much more mainstream. Performance dancing such as ballet has never seen this kind of popularity. Modern dance promoted and performed by Wade Robson and others, is giving audiences something new.
Who Is Wade Robson
- Wade Robson is dancer and choreographer. He was born Wade Jeremy William Robson in Australia on the 17th of September 1982. When he was only five years old he began to perform.
- Since then he has gone from strength to strength. Wade has directed music videos and world tours for leading artists such as Britney Spears and NSYNC.
Wade Robson has a net worth of $1 million dollars, as of 2020.
How Did Wade Robson Get So Rich?
- More than anything, it is his television work that has made Wade Robson rich. It is estimated he is worth a minimum of $1 million.
- His early association with Britney Spears helped him to further his career and he quickly made a name for himself as a music video choreographer.
- Robson has always worked from an early age. By the age of 11 years old, he already had an agent. He went on to form a hip-hop duo called Quo and released an album on Michael Jackson’s label MJJ Music. It is thought his association with Michael Jackson opened many doors.
- He went on to form a troupe together with other dancing children. The troupe went on to perform internationally. When he was 14 years old, he received his first choreography assignment from the R&B group Immature.
- His first job as a choreographer meant he soon found himself working with artists such as Britney Spears.
- In his later teens, Robson went on to choreograph several Pepsi commercials. By 1999, he choreographed Britney Spear and NSYNC performance at 1999 Vido Music Awards. After that, he was part of the team which directed Britney Spears’ world tour 1999 – 2000.
- He later on went on to direct NSYNC’s tour and another Spears’ tour.
- But his talent does not stop there. During his career he has also been known to co-write songs including Pop, Gone, and See Right Through You. All three were included on the NSYNC album Celebrity. He has also written songs for artists such as Britney Spears, and of course, for himself.
- Wade has choreographed tours such as American Idols Live Tour.
Why Is He So Famous?
- Robson appears to have released dance was going to undergo a culture revolution. During the past ten years, dancing has gone from something that happens in the background of a music video to a stand alone entertainment concept. Dancing is now used to help to tell a story and modern dance is seen as a genuine performance art.
- In 2003, Wade Robson was the executive producer of the Wade Robson Project which aired on MTV. Four years later, he joined Fox television and helped to launch So You Think You Can Dance. He quickly became a popular guest judge and choreographer on the show.
- It is worth noting Wade Robson was good friends with Michael Jackson. When Michael was charged with child sexual abuse, Robson testified at his trial that Jackson had never sexually abused him. Sadly, in 2013, he reversed his statement and confirmed Michael had abused him.
What Makes Him So Successful?
- The early start to his career helped to make Wade Robson successful. He does not seem to be afraid of anything and take on new challenges all of the time. Perhaps this is something he learned early on in his career.
- The fact Wade can write music leads to a deeper understanding of the entertainment industry. He often pops up as a guest judge on both music and dance shows. Robson received a Grammy Award in 2007 for his choreography. Since then he has gone on to receive other awards.
- Once you receive an award, more artists want to be associated with you. This is something that Robson has made the most of during his career.
- Wade Robson loves to dance. This comes across in his television and choreography work. Also, he would love us all to dance more.
- Wade is perhaps the first celebrity choreographer. He has set the bar high and many others are desperately trying to catch up.