Tony Stewart Net Worth

About Tony Stewart

Anthony Wayne Stewart, also known as Smoke, was born on May 20, 1971. He is an American stock car racing professional who is currently in semi-retirement. Smoke also owns a NASCAR team, and his estimated net worth is $95 million. Tony Stewart arrived on the Sprint Cup scene in 1999 with more major-league racing experience than the majority of other newcomers. After posting three victories in his first season, Stewart defied the “sophomore slump” curse by recording six additional victories in 2000.

American semi-retired professional stock car racing driver, and current NASCAR team owner, Tony Stewart has an estimated net worth of $95 million dollars, as of 2023. Stewart is a three-time NASCAR Cup Series champion as a driver, winning titles in 2002, 2005 and 2011.

Tony once struggled with his temper. His fellow racers frequently criticize his too aggressive driving on the racetrack. On the track, on pit road, and even with his fists, he has been known to strike other drivers. He served some time on probation for punching a photographer during his 2002 championship season and was the subject of a local sheriff’s department investigation for assaulting a fan.

  • Car: Number 14 Chevrolet
  • Team: Stewart-Haas Racing
  • Sponsor: Office Depot / Old Spice
  • Birthdate: May 20, 1971
  • Rookie Season: Won three races in 1999 on his way to becoming the 1999 Raybestos Rookie Of The Year.

Tony seemed to have managed to handle that. His championship season in 2005 was unblemished by off-track mishaps. Tony might have needed a few years to learn it.

But only 60% of NASCAR success comes from driving prowess. Your media persona and off-topic content make up the remaining 40%.

Tony Stewart’s racing career enters a new phase in 2009. Stewart joined Stewart-Haas Racing as an owner and driver after leaving Joe Gibbs Racing. Other well-known NASCAR competitors like Darrell Waltrip, Ricky Rudd, and Michael Waltrip have encountered difficulties in their attempts to become owner/drivers, with varying degrees of success.

Tony Stewart soon had his team on the same page, and it only took him a few years to return to the top. With a thrilling victory at Homestead in 2011, Tony Stewart won his third NASCAR Sprint Cup Championship and his first as an owner/driver. How many more wins can he score?

Career Highlights:

  • 1995 – First driver to ever win the USAC Triple Crown (Midget, Sprint and Silver Crown Championships in the same year)
  • 1996 – IRL Rookie Of The Year
  • 1997 – IRL Series Champio
  • 1999 – Sprint
  • Cup Raybestos Rookie Of The Year
  • 2002 – Sprint Cup Champion
  • 2005 – Brickyard 400 winner
  • 2005 – Sprint Cup Champion
  • 2009 – Became Owner/Driver of Stewart-Haas Racing
  • 2011 – Sprint Cup Champion

From 1999 until 2008, he was the driver of the No. 20 Joe Gibbs Racing vehicle, with Greg Zipadelli serving as his crew chief and The Home Depot serving as his main sponsor. Tony Stewart’s net worth is projected to be $95 million as of 2023. 2019 saw Stewart’s induction into the NASCAR Hall of Fame.

Demetrious Johnson Net Worth

Eva Green Net Worth