How much is Jeff Garlin worth?
|Net Worth:||$15 Million
|Date of Birth:||June 5, 1962|
|Country:||United States of America|
Who Is Jeff Garlin
Jeff Garlin is a veteran stand-up and improvisational comedian who has a net worth of $15 million dollars, as of 2020.
Starting out of Chicago he can now regularly be seen putting his improv talents to use on the HBO comedy series Curb Your Enthusiasm alongside comedic legend, Larry David. As a stand-up, Garlin is more of a monologist; his one-man shows are built on long, personal stories rather than traditional set-up/joke structures.
Quick Jeff Garlin Facts:
- Jeff Garlin was born in Chicago, Illinois, in 1962.
- He began performing stand-up comedy while studying film at the University of Miami in the 1980s.
- Garlin returned to Chicago and became a regular cast member at Second City.
- In 2000, Garlin began starring on Larry David’s improvisational HBO comedy series Curb Your Enthusiasm as Larry’s agent, Jeff Greene.
- He has written and starred in three one-man shows: Uncomplicated, Concentrated and I Want Someone to Eat Cheese With. In 2006, Garlin wrote, directed and starred in a feature film adaptation of Cheese, which co-starred Bonnie Hunt and Sarah Silverman.
In 2009, Garlin released his first stand-up album and DVD, called Young and Handsome: A Night with Jeff Garlin. It was recorded before sold-out audiences at Chicago’s Second City and directed by comedian Bob Odenkirk.
Additional Jeff Garlin Facts:
- While working as a comedian in Chicago, Garlin was roommates with future talk show host Conan O’Brien for a short time.
- In 2006, Garlin helmed director John Waters’ one-man show This Filthy World.
- He is a regular performer at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater in Los Angeles.