About Tatiana Golovin
Tatiana Golovin, a professional tennis player from France who was born in Russia on January 25, 1988, has a $12 million estimated net worth. Golovin and Richard Gasquet won the mixed doubles competition at the 2004 French Open. In the 2006 US Open singles quarterfinals, Golovin lost to eventual champion Maria Sharapova. She has a career-high singles rating of No. 12 in the world.
- Date of Birth: 1/25/88
- Nation: France (Russian-born)
- Height: 5’9″
- Weight: 132
- Turned Pro:
- Best Singles Grand Slams: Fourth round of Wimbledon and Australian Open in 2004.
- Plays: Right-handed, with two-handed backhand.
- Basic Style: Baseliner
- Greatest Strengths: Great consistency and considerable power on groundstrokes. Solid serve. Good speed.
- Room for Improvement: No major weaknesses. Ability to hit a few more winners would help Tatiana beat the top players.
In 2008, Golovin had a diagnosis of lower back inflammation and was compelled to give up playing competitive tennis. Tatiana Golovin’s net worth is projected to be $12 million as of 2023. Golovin revealed on BeIn Sports that she had been putting a lot of effort into returning to the WTA Tour the following year, in 2019.