How much is Gary Carter worth?
|Net Worth:||$15 Million|
|Profession:||Professional Baseball Catcher|
|Date of Birth:||April 8, 1954|
|Country:||United States of America|
About Gary Carter
Gary Edmund Carter was an American professional baseball catcher whose 19-year Major League Baseball career was spent primarily with the Montreal Expos and New York Mets.
- Born: April 8, 1954 in Culver City, Calif.
- Teams: Montreal Expos (1974-1984, 1992), New York Mets (1985-1989), San Francisco Giants (1990), Los Angeles Dodgers (1991)
- Inducted into Hall of Fame: 2003
- Batted: Right
- Threw: Right
- Primary position: Catcher
Known as one of the best catchers in the league in his era, he hit 324 home runs in 19 seasons and was an 11-time All-Star.
- Hit 10 career grand slams and was known as a great clutch hitter, including a key RBI single in the ninth inning of Game 6 of the 1986 World Series against Boston.
- A two-time All-Star Game MVP.
- Drove in more than 100 runs four times.
- Only Hall of Faame player wearing a Montreal Expos cap on his plaque.
He became a minor-league manager in the Mets system.
In 2009, became the head baseball coach at Division II Palm Beach Atlantic.