How much is Craig Robinson worth?
|Net Worth:||$6 Million
|Date of Birth:||October 25, 1971|
|Country:||United States of America|
Who Is Craig Robinson
Stand-up comedian and actor Craig Robinson is best known for his role on NBC’s The Office — as well as just about every comedy film released after 2007 — and his understated, laid-back style makes him a perfect comic foil in just about any project. In 2010, Robinson was named as the successor to comics like Jay Mohr, Anthony Clarke and Bill Bellamy to host Last Comic Standing, making him the funniest host the reality competition series has had to date.
Craig Robinson has a net worth of $6 million dollars, as of 2020.
Quick Craig Robinson Facts:
- Craig Robinson was born and raised in Chicago, IL, and studied improvisation at the famous Second City comedy club.
- In 2000, Robinson began performing comedy on various TV and talk shows.
- In 2005, he joined the cast of the NBC sitcom The Office, playing warehouse manager Darryl Philbin.
- In 2010, it was announced that Robinson would take over as host of the NBC reality stand-up series Last Comic Standing.
- He had his breakout film role in the 2010 comedy Hot Tub Time Machine.
Additional Craig Robinson Facts:
- In addition to his television work, Robinson has had roles in a huge number of films, including Knocked Up, Miss March, Zack and Miri Make a Porno, Pineapple Express, The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard and Night at the Musuem: Battle of the Smithsonian.
- In his early days of comedy, Robinson partnered with comedian Jerry Minor to form the comedian musical duo L. Witherspoon and Chucky.