How much is Will Forte worth?
|Net Worth:||$15 Million
|Date of Birth:||June 17, 1970|
|Country:||United States of America|
Who Is Will Forte
Comedian, writer and Saturday Night Live cast member Will Forte took some time to grab the public’s attention, but thanks to characters like MacGruber and The Falconer, everyone is now listening. More than the other cast members at SNL, Forte embraces the odd; his comedy exists in that place where wide-eyed sincerity meets vulgar absurdity. His sketches are something to look forward to every night.
Will Forte has a net worth of $15 million dollars, as of 2020.
Quick Will Forte Facts:
- Will Forte was born in Alameda County, California, and raised in Lafayette, California.
- After graduating from UCLA, Forte joined the Groundlings in the 1990s.
- In 2002, he joined the cast of Saturday Night Live, first as a featured player and eventually as a full cast member. Some of his most popular characters include MacGruber, The Falconer and Senator Tim Calhoun. Forte left the show in 2010.
- In 2007, Forte wrote and starred in the comedy film The Brothers Solomon, opposite Will Arnett and Kristen Wiig. The film was directed by Bob Odenkirk.
- In 2010, Forte starred in MacGruber, a film based on his SNL character.
Additional Will Forte Facts:
- In addition to his work on SNL, Forte has provided voice work for a number of popular animated shows, including Sit Down, Shut Up!, American Dad and The Cleveland Show.
- Before joining Saturday Night Live, Forte wrote for several TV series, including 3rd Rock from the Sun, That ’70s Show and the short-lived Fox comedy Action, starring comedian Jay Mohr.
- Forte has starred in two of the films of comedy troupe Broken Lizard: Beerfest in 2006 and The Slammin’ Salmon in 2009.
- After Will Ferrell left the cast of Saturday Night Live, Will Forte took over the duties of impersonating then-President George W. Bush in sketches.