About Venus Williams
- Date of Birth: 6/17/80
- Nation: USA
- Height: 6’1″
- Weight: 159
- Turned Pro: 1994
- Best Singles Grand Slams: Won Wimbledon in 2000, 2001, 2005, 2007, and 2008; finalist in 2002 and 2003. Won US Open in 2000 and 2001; finalist in 2002.
- Plays: Right-handed with two-handed backhand.
- Basic Style: Power baseliner with good all-court skills.
- Greatest Strengths: Outstanding power on serve and groundstrokes. Incredible court coverage, both at baseline and at net.
- Room for Improvement: No major weaknesses. Second serve attackable. Occasional streaks of unforced errors, more often on forehand than backhand.
This Venus Williams Net Worth profile originated at WealthyGenius.com