How much is Trick Daddy worth?
|Net Worth:||$100 Thousand
|Date of Birth:||September 27, 1974|
|Country:||United States of America|
The United States produce famous rapper after famous rapper, it’s a craft and talent that sells well in America. A popular rapper who’s career is flying high at the moment is Trick Daddy. But, who is the person behind the name?
Who Is Trick Daddy
- Trick Daddy’s real name is Maurice Samuel Young. Most of the rappers who make it big appear to come from the New York or Chicago areas, but that is not the case when it comes to Trick Daddy.
- Rapper Trick Daddy comes from Miami and was born in the part known as Liberty City. He shared his early life with 10 brothers. The family lived in an apartment complex called Liberty Square. Trick Daddy, or Maurice, joined the family on September 27 1974
- Trick Daddy’s father was a local pimp. Problems with the law plagued the Miami based family. By the age of 15, Young was dealing cocaine. Worst still, at the age of 20, he was sent to prison on an attempted murder charge.
- When he came out, the owner of Slip-N-Slide records encouraged Young to focus on a musical career. The rest is history.
Trick Daddy has a net worth of $100 thousand dollars, as of 2020.
How Did Trick Daddy Get So Rich?
- Signing with a specialist record label has certainly helped Trick Daddy. Not only that, Young has had some fantastic mentors both on a professional and personal level.
- His net worth is something that Trick Daddy does not like to talk about for some reason. But, it is thought that his annual income is in the region of $100,000. Not bad for a guy who has served time.
- In 2009, Trick Daddy took to the silver screen. He appeared as a drug dealer in the movie Just Another Day. Those who have seen the movie have said it was a very realistic performance. In 2018, Trick Daddy started to appear in the reality show Love & Hip Hop: Miami.
- You can also catch his podcast which is co-hosted by Supa Cindy.
Why Is He So Famous?
- His chequered past has contributed to his fame, but there are other reasons why Young has become famous.
- Much of what he raps about seems to come from his own life. It would appear that his fan base can relate to all of the trials and tribulations Young has been through. The rap number Uncle Luke from the album by the same name, is testimony to that.
- Initially, Trick Daddy’s debut album Based on a True Story was only popular in the Miami area. Since then the album has received much wilder acclaim.
What Makes Him So Successful?
- It would appear Trick Daddy does his best to try to focus on his career. But with an upbringing like that, it can’t be easy. Maybe that is why he has a few problems with the police. He has been accused of running everything from a grow house to dealing in cocaine.
- Unfortunately, drugs have been found on his person which led to an arrest. He also has been arrested for possession of an unlicensed firearm and ammunition. It could be that childhood habits are harder to break than they would first appear.
- Trick Daddy as a professional artist has the ability to connect with people. He works hard and has probably come to realize that breaking old habits is hard. From time to time, his name still pops up on arrest records in Florida.
- He really does not need to back-up his income with illegal activities. Trick Daddy is a talented guy but his old friends from years past seem to hang around. Perhaps they are hoping he will share his success with them.
- Trick Daddy has revealed he is fighting the inflammatory disease lupus. That is not the only fight he has had to tackle in recent years. He has also been forced to declare himself bankrupt on three occasions.
- Who said life was going to be easy? As we all know, it is not and we all have to do the best we can. Looking at the life of Trick Daddy, that is exactly what he is doing but it is not proving to be easy. Hopefully, he can find some help and do his best to make the necessary improvements to enjoy both his fame and fortune.