How much is Tom Papa worth?
|Net Worth:||$3 Million
|Date of Birth:||November 10, 1968|
|Country:||United States of America|
Who Is Tom Papa
Stand-up comedian Tom Papa has been the opening act for Jerry Seinfeld for nearly a decade, and it’s easy to understand why; like Seinfeld, Papa is a skilled professional who has mastered the art of observational comedy. Combining observational humor with comedy mined from his own life as a family man (he’s like a cross between Seinfeld and Bill Cosby), Papa is a great comic that, until now, hasn’t received the exposure he deserves. His job hosting the NBC reality series The Marriage Ref — produced by Seinfeld — should change all that.
Tom Papa has a net worth of $3 million dollars, as of 2020.
Quick Tom Papa Facts:
- Tom Papa was born and raised in Passaic, New Jersey.
- Papa got his big break when he was hand-picked by Jerry Seinfeld to open for the comedian on tour. He has toured as Seinfeld’s opening act for eight years.
- He taped his first Comedy Central Presents stand-up special in 2001, and a second in 2007.
- His first stand-up album, Calm, Cool & Collected, was released in 2005.
- Papa won rave reviews for his 2008 one-man show, Only Human, which opened at the Just for Laughs Montreal comedy festival.
- In 2010, he was chosen by Seinfeld to host the NBC reality series The Marriage Ref, on which Seinfeld is a producer.
- Papa has acted in films including Analyze That and The Informant! and has a recurring role on the CBS sitcom The New Adventures of Old Christine.
- His 2010 comedy special is set to be directed by Academy Award-winning director Steven Soderbergh.