How much is T.J. Miller worth?
|Net Worth:||$10 Million
|Date of Birth:||June 4, 1981|
|Country:||United States of America|
Who Is T.J. Miller
T.J. Miller is an American actor and stand-up comedian who has a net worth of about $10 million dollars, as of 2020.
- T.J. Miller was born and raised in Denver, Colorado.
- He studied classical acting at the British Academy of Dramatic Arts in Oxford, England.
- He moved to Chicago to pursue comedy, where he performed stand-up, participated in several sketch comedy groups and became a regular performer with ImprovOlympic and a touring member with Second City.
- In 2008, Miller was cast as “Hud” (the guy with the camera) in the hit monster movie Cloverfield.
- He was named one of “10 Comics to Watch” by Variety in 2008.
- His first album, The Extended Play E.P., was released in 2011.
Additional T.J. Miller Facts:
- Miller was named one of 12 Rising Stars of Comedy by Entertainment Weekly in 2008.
- He starred on the short-lived ABC sitcom Carpoolers (created by The Kids in the Hall‘s Bruce McCulloch) in 2007.
- Miller has also had roles in the Mike Judge comedy Extract, The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard and She’s Out of My League.
- He is a regular panelist on the E! talk show Chelsea Lately.
- He was named as one of the 10 comics on Comedy Central’s “Hot List” in 2009.