How much is Tammy Pescatelli worth?
|Net Worth:||$100 Thousand|
|Date of Birth:||May 15, 1969|
|Country:||United States of America|
Who Is Tammy Pescatelli
When comedian Tammy Pescatelli is asked where she gets her inspiration for her comedy, her answer is “I wake up.” Culling from her own life, her Italian upbringing in a large family and her observations about the world around her, Pescatelli has plugged away for years on the club circuit and developed a large and devoted following for her brand of sarcastic stand-up. Her hard work has paid off, and in 2010 Pescatelli garnered the most votes to be named the winner of Comedy Central’s Stand-up Showdown.
Tammy Pescatelli has a net worth of $100 thousand dollars, as of 2020.
Quick Tammy Pescatelli Facts:
- Tammy Pescatelli was born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Before getting her start in comedy, Pescatelli worked as an actress, spokesperson and radio host.
- She began performing stand-up comedy in 1994.
- In 2003, she made her national debut on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
- In 2004, Pescatelli finished as a finalist on Season Two of the NBC summer reality series Last Comic Standing. She returned to compete in the Season Three “Battle of the Best.”
- In 2009, she finished in fifth place in Comedy Central’s Stand-up Showdown. In 2010, she was the number one vote-getter and was crowned winner of the Stand-up Showdown.
- In 2006, Pescatelli taped her own half-hour Comedy Central Presents stand-up special.
- Pescatelli worked as the morning show co-host on KPXR-FM in Illinois from 1992 to 1994.
- She won the national “Bud Light Ladies of Laughter” competition in 2000.
- Pescatelli has acted in supporting roles in several films, including Made in Brooklyn and Everybody Wants to Be Italian.
- In addition to The Tonight Show, she’s made appearances on Last Call with Carson Daly, Evening at the Improv, Comics Unleased and The Dennis Miller Show.