How much is Reggie Watts worth?
|Net Worth:||$2 Million
|Date of Birth:||March 23, 1972|
Who Is Reggie Watts
Reggie Watts creates improvisational music using only a looping machine, his voice and an absurd, stream-of-conscious comic wit. With three comedy albums and a series of TV appearances to his credit, Watts is as odd as he is creative; as unpredictable as he is funny. Reggie Watts defies description.
Reggie Watts has a net worth of $2 million dollars, as of 2020.
Quick Reggie Watts Facts:
- Reggie Watts was born in Germany and raised in Great Falls, Montana.
- He moved to Seattle in the 1990s, where he began performing in a number of bands and experimenting with new musical styles.
- In the 2000s, Watts relocated to New York and began focusing on comedy, becoming a regular performer at New York comedy clubs including UCB, Comix and Carolines on Broadway.
- Watts released his first album, Simplified, in 2004. His follow-up album, Pot Cookiesm was released in 2008.
- His third studio album, Why Shit So Crazy?, was released in 2010 on Comedy Central Records.
Additional Reggie Watts Facts:
- In the early 2000s, Reggie Watts made a name for himself by creating popular musical comedy videos for the Web on sites like Superdeluxe and College Humor.
- In 2010, Watts was picked to open for fired Tonight Show host Conan O’Brien on his “Legally Prohibited from Being Funny on Television Tour.”
- Watts has appeared on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, Michael and Michael Have Issues and in the documentary film The Yes Men Save the World.
- He was awarded the Andy Kaufman Award in 2009 and the ENCY Award for Best Musical Comedy Act in 2009.
- Watts wrote and performed the theme song for Louis C.K.’s FX show Louie and the theme song for Comedy Death-Ray.