How much is Nick Thune worth?
|Net Worth:||$200 Thousand
|Date of Birth:||December 8, 1979|
|Country:||United States of America|
Who Is Nick Thune
Like the comedians who inspired him — Steve Martin and Mitch Hedberg — musical comedian Nick Thune revels in the deadpan, absurdist one-liner. Strumming a guitar as he delivers one joke after another, Thune isn’t exactly a musical comedian (though he does perform songs) as much as he uses music to accompany his comedy. And though the guitar may seem a little like a gimmick, it’s helped Thune carve out a niche for himself — he’s the guitar comic, or “that guy with the guitar.” The fact that he has really funny material doesn’t hurt, either.
Nick Thune has a net worth of $200 thousand dollars, as of 2020.
Quick Nick Thune Facts:
- Nick Thune was born and raised in Seattle, Washington.
- After struggles with alcohol as a teenager, Thune traveled around to high schools to speak about his experiences.
- He moved to Los Angeles in 2003 to pursue a career in stand-up.
- His first Comedy Central Presents stand-up special debuted in 2008.
- Thune’s first stand-up album, Thick Noon, was released in 2010 on Comedy Central Records.
- Thune was a correspondent on the short-lived The Jay Leno Show on NBC.
- Before getting into stand-up, Thune worked as an MC and DJ for weddings and bar mitzvahs.
- He was the leader of an ironic cover band called the No Hablos.
- He played small parts in the films Unaccompanied Minors, Knocked Up and Extract.
- He made a series of internet shorts, called iThunes, for Comedy Central.