About Mary Pierce
- Date of Birth: 1/15/75
- Nation: France/USA/Canada
- Height: 5’10”
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Turned Pro: 1989
- Best Singles Grand Slams: Won Australian Open in 1995; finalist in 1997. Won Roland Garros in 2000; finalist in 2005 and 1994.
- Plays: Right-handed, with two-handed backhand.
- Basic Style: Power baseliner.
- Greatest Strengths: Powerful, deep groundstrokes.
- Room for Improvement: Not quick on her feet or comfortable at net. Often susceptible to nervousness.
This Mary Pierce Net Worth profile originated at WealthyGenius.com