How much is Maisie Williams worth?
|Net Worth:||$6 Million|
|Date of Birth:||April 15, 1997|
Who Is Maisie Williams
The Game of Thrones drama which ran from 2011 – 2018 produced a host of new talented stars. One of the stars of the popular series is Maisie Williams. She was only 14 years old when she joined the series but quickly went on to become one of the most exciting characters in Game of Thrones.
- The talented actress Maisie Williams was born on the 15th of April 1997 in Bristol in England. Her full name is Margaret Constance Williams but her family gave her the nickname Maisie for short.
- Her portrayal of Anya Stark in Game of Thrones soon won her global recognition. As she has mentioned in interviews, this was something she was not prepared for on any level. Still, she was delighted as acting was only the only thing she could imagine herself doing.
Maisie Williams has a net worth of $6 million dollars, as of 2021.
How Did Maisie Williams Get So Rich?
- It is not clear if Maisie is impressed by her fortune and wealth. She seems to be much more fascinated in the process of filming and making movies.
- That being said, she has manage to amass a fortune of $6 million. It is rumored that she was paid in the region of $150,000 per episode when she was part of the Game of Thrones series.
- However, it is not only acting that has made the petite star a small fortune. She is interested in tech and has developed an app called Daisie. It is a multi-media networking app designed to help actors in the early part of their careers to get started. One of the app’s objectives is to support and increase collaboration between artists and creators.
Why is she so famous?
- If it was not for Game of Thrones, it is unlikely Maisie would have shot to fame as fast as she has done. She says it was pure luck, but the truth is that Maisie is talented. Not only is she an excellent actress but she is also a bit of an entrepreneur, but more about that later.
- In 2014 Maisie accepted her first movie role. The film was called The Falling. Once again, she received a lot of critical acclaim. To many, it was becoming increasingly obvious she is a talented actress. Something which her family had realized a long time ago. Without their help, Maisie says she doubts she would have become famous at such an early age.
- Despite of her young age, Maisie does not shy away from anything. In 2018, she made her stage debut in a play by Lauren Gunderson called I and You.
- Other appearances include four episodes of the British cult classic science fiction show Doctor Who. Furthermore, you can catch her in the British drama Cyberbully and iBoy which is another British science-fiction film.
- In 2017 she co-starred in Mary Shelley along with an animated drama called Early Man. She appeared in the romantic comedy Then You Came in 2018.
What Makes Her So Successful?
- There is never one thing that makes an artist successful. This is especially true of an artist as young as Maisie. She has always received lots of support from her family. Her mom has even made sure that she has always had a job to fit in with Maisie. When Maisie’s career took off, she was forced to give her job up. It can’t have been easy for the family at times, but the results speak for themselves.
- At an age when most young girls would like to be out and partying with their friends, Maisie has worked on her acting skills. Many cast members of the Game of Thrones have said Maisie is one of the most focused young ladies that they have ever met.
- Maisie likes to play her cards close to her chest, but it is thought she has several interesting upcoming roles. You never know what to expect from her next.
- She says she loves to learn from more experienced actors and knows she has to work hard to succeed in this competitive industry.
Maisie’s aim seems to be to become one of the most versatile actresses. It does not seem to matter what the genre is, Maisie is willing to “have a go” as she likes to say. An Oscar or similar prestigious awards seem far more attractive to an actress like Maisie, than money ever is.