How much is Kyle Cease worth?
|Net Worth:||$300 Thousand
|Date of Birth:||September 19, 1977|
|Country:||United States of America|
Who Is Kyle Cease
Kyle Cease is a popular comedic genius who first became famous with the college crowd; with fast-paced, stream-of-consciousness delivery, random jokes and non-sequiturs. He’s also one of the hardest working comics laying down as many as 225 shows per year.
His act is largely observational, applying an absurdist view to pop culture commentary.
- Kyle Cease hails from Bothell, Washington.
- By age 21, Cease was already performing stand-up comedy and touring across the country.
- He first stand-up album, One Dimple, was released in 2006.
- His first stand-up special, Weider. Blacker. Dimpler. premiered on Comedy Central in 2007.
- In 2009, Cease was voted the number one comedian on the Comedy Central Stand-up Showdown.
- His third comedy album, I Highly Recommend This, was released in 2012.
Kyle Cease has a net worth of $300 thousand dollars, as of 2020.
Kyle Cease was born in Bothell, Washington, in September of 1977. He began his stand-up career at a very young age, and by 21 was already touring the country as well as winning the International Giggles Comedy Competition and placing in the finals of the Seattle International Comedy Competition.
Big on Comedy Central:
In 2006, Cease taped his first stand-up special for Comedy Central, Comedy Central Presents: Kyle Cease. It became the most-played episode of Comedy Central Presents for the year.
The same year, Cease released his first stand-up album and DVD, called One Dimple.
In 2007, Cease taped Weirder. Blacker. Dimpler., his first hour-long special for Comedy Central.
In 2009, Cease was voted the #1 stand-up during Comedy Central’s “Stand-up Showdown,” beating out the previous champion Jeff Dunham.
Additional Kyle Cease Facts:
- Cease has had small roles in the teen comedies 10 Things I Hate About You and Not Another Teen Movie.
- He auditioned for the reality show Last Comic Standing, but didn’t make it past the first round.
- Cease was a contestant on the 2008 Comedy Central series Reality Bites Back, but was eliminated in the first round.