About Justine Henin
- Date of Birth: 6/1/1982
- Nation: Belgium
- Height: 5’5″
- Weight: 126 lbs
- Turned Pro: 1999
- Best Singles Grand Slams: Won Australian Open in 2004; US Open in 2003 and 2007; and Roland Garros in 2003, 2005, 2006, and 2007.
- Plays: Right-handed, with one-handed backhand.
- Basic Style: Power baseliner, but competent at net.
- Greatest Strengths: Exceptionally powerful and versatile one-handed backhand. Potent forehand. Surprisingly strong serve for her size. Great quickness and tenacity.
- Room for Improvement: No major weaknesses. Performing as far above the normal limits of her size as she does seems to take its toll on Justine’s body.
This Justine Henin Net Worth profile originated at WealthyGenius.com