How much is Jim Gaffigan worth?
|Net Worth:||$30 Million
|Date of Birth:||July 7, 1966|
|Country:||United States of America|
Who Is Jim Gaffigan
Jim Gaffigan is known for his deadpan, defeated delivery and is a comedic genius with a net worth of $30 million dollars, as of 2020.
Most of his material comes from his comedic persona, he is the lazy, suburban everyman, dealing with America’s obsession with food and eating. He also uses contrast to create humor and effect like his sudden odd, high-pitched voice against his normal monotone style.
Quick Jim Gaffigan Facts:
- Jim Gaffigan was born in Chesterton, Indiana.
- He started doing stand-up in 1991.
- He has recorded and released seven stand-up albums since 2001.
- In 2007, Gaffigan became a regular cast member on the TBS sitcom My Boys.
Jim Gaffigan Discography:
- Luigi’s Dollhouse (2001)
- Economics II (2001)
- More Moo Moos (2003)
- The Last Supper (2003)
- Doing My Time (2004)
- Beyond the Pale (2006)
- King Baby (2009)
Jim Gaffigan on TV:
Gaffigan has been making regular appearances on sitcoms and TV shows throughout the 2000s. In addition to being a regular cast member on CBS’s short-lived Ellen DeGeneres sitcom The Ellen Show, Gaffigan was a regular on That ’70s Show and Ed. In 2007, he became a cast member on the TBS sitcom My Boys.
Jim Gaffigan in Movies:
In addition to his comedy career and many TV appearances, Gaffigan has acted in several films including Super Troopers (2001), 13 Going on 30 (2003) and Trust the Man (2006). In 2005, Gaffigan had his major dramatic role in the 9/11 drama The Great New Wonderful.
Additional Jim Gaffigan Facts:
- In 1999, Business Week magazine named Gaffigan “Salesman of the Year” for his various commercial campaigns, including Sierra Mist, ESPN and Saturn.
- In 2006, Gaffigan’s DVD for his stand-up special Beyond the Pale went Gold in the first six months.