How much is Jim Breuer worth?
|Net Worth:||$3 Million
|Date of Birth:||June 21, 1967|
|Country:||United States of America|
Who Is Jim Breuer
Most people probably recognize comedian Jim Breuer from his days on Saturday Night Live or his perpetually-stoned performance in 1998’s Half Baked. But Breuer — who doesn’t actually do drugs, despite looking like he’s high all the time — has been doing stand-up since the 1980s. His act is almost entirely personal, as he tells stories about his experiences in Hollywood and, mostly, the trials and tribulations of raising children. The one-time “heavy metal comedian” has softened; though his comedy is still very physical, it’s also surprisingly warm and consistently funny.
Jim Breuer has a net worth of $3 million dollars, as of 2020.
Quick Jim Breuer Facts:
- Jim Breuer was born and raised in Valley Stream, New York.
- In 1995, he joined the all-new cast of Saturday Night Live. He stayed on for three seasons before leaving in 1998.
- He began performing stand-up comedy around New York right after graduating high school in the mid-’80s.
- His famous characters on SNL included “Goat Boy” and Joe Pesci.
- In 1998, he starred in the cult comedy hit Half Baked alongside Dave Chappelle.
- His first comedy special, Jim Breuer: Harcore, premiered in 2002.
- The same year, Breuer released a concert film called Heavy Metal Comedy.
He began hosting his own radio show, “Breuer Unleashed,” on SIRIUS Satellite Radio in 2004. Breuer’s third comedy special, Let’s Clear the Air premiered on Comedy Central in 2009.
Additional Jim Breuer Facts:
- Jim Breuer was ranked 91st in a Comedy Central poll of the 100 greatest stand-up comics of all time.
- After the SIRIUS/XM merger in 2008, “Breuer Unleashed” was changed to “Fridays with Jim Breuer,” with the comedian hosting his show only once a week.
- In addition to Half Baked, Breuer has had small roles in films such as Dick, Once in the Life (a dramatic role) and Artie Lange’s Beer League.
- In 2006, he replaced comedian Patrice O’Neal as the host of Web Junk 20 on VH1.
- Breuer was cast in the pilot for ABC’s Clerks, based on the Kevin Smith film, but the series never made it to air.