How much is Fred Armisen worth?
|Net Worth:||$8 Million
|Date of Birth:||December 4, 1966|
|Country:||United States of America|
Who Is Fred Armisen
Fred Armisen is an American actor and comedian who has a net worth of $8 million dollars, as of 2020.
Known for his versatility and creating odd, memorable characters, comedian Fred Armisen is one of the secret weapons of Saturday Night Live. He’s a great utility player, always delivering the goods without overshadowing any of his other cast members. With his 2011 sketch comedy Portlandia, Armisen became one of the defining voices of skewering a very specific type of 2000s-era hipster, proving that there will be a long life for him after Saturday Night Live.
Quick Fred Armisen Facts:
- Fred Armisen was born in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, but raised on Long Island in New York. His parents are Venezuelan and German/Japanese.
- In 1988, he moved to New York to play drums in the punk band Trenchmouth.
- He became interested in acting and joined the cast of Saturday Night Live as a featured player in 2002. He became a full-time cast member in 2004.
- In 2011, Armisen co-created and starred on the IFC sketch comedy series Portlandia alongside his Carrie Brownstein, his partner in the comedy duo ThunderAnt.
Notable Fred Armisen ‘SNL’ Characters:
- Manuel Ortiz, host of a Spanish-language talk show that won’t stop dancing
- Political commentator Nicholas Fehn, a regular guest on “Weekend Update”
- Barack Obama – for several seasons, Armisen played President Barack Obama before being replaced by Jay Pharoah in 2012.
- Garth of Garth and Kat, a musical duo in which he performs alongside Kristen Wiig
- Billy Smith, a Native American stand-up comedian
Additional Fred Armisen Facts:
- Armisen played drums for The Blue Man Group during the 1990s.
- He provided voices for the video game Grand Theft Auto IV alongside his SNL castmates Bill Hader and Jason Sudeikis.
- In addition to his television work, Armisen has made appearances in a number of films, including Eurotrip, Cop Out, Baby Mama and The Promotion.
- Armisen was married to Mad Men actress Elisabeth Moss from 2009 to 2011.
- He provides the voice of Speedy Gonzales on the Cartoon Network animated series The Looney Tunes Show.