How much is Frank “Home Run” Baker worth?
|Net Worth:||$3 Million|
|Profession:||Professional Baseball Player|
|Date of Birth:||March 13, 1886|
|Country:||United States of America|
About Frank “Home Run” Baker
- Born: March 13, 1886 in Trappe, Md.
- Died: June 28, 1963
- Teams: Philadelphia A’s (1908-1914), New York Yankees (1916-1919, 1921-1922)
- Inducted into Hall of Fame: 1955
- Batted: Left
- Threw: Right
- Primary position: Third baseman
- Earned the nickname of “Home Run” Baker after he hit two key home runs in the 1911 World Series. He led the AL in homers with 11 in 1911, 10 in 1912, 12 in 1913 and nine in 1914. He hit 96 homers in his career.
- Regarded as one of the best third basemen of all-time.
- His A’s teams won the World Series in 1910, 1911 and 1913.
- Lifetime batting average of .307.
- He managed for two seasons (1924-25) in the Eastern Shore Baseball League and was credited with discovering Jimmie Foxx and recommending him to Connie Mack.
This Frank “Home Run” Baker Net Worth profile was originally published on the WealthyGenius.com website. Any posting of copyrighted material is expressly prohibited.