How much is Frank Chance worth?
|Net Worth:||$500 Thousand|
|Profession:||Professional Baseball Player|
|Date of Birth:||September 9, 1876|
|Country:||United States of America|
About Frank Chance
Frank Leroy Chance was an American professional baseball player. A first baseman, Chance played in Major League Baseball for the Chicago Cubs and New York Yankees from 1898 through 1914.
- Born: Sept. 9, 1877 in Fresno, Calif.
- Died: Sept. 15, 1924
- Teams: Chicago Cubs (1898-1912), New York Yankees (1913-14)
- Inducted into Hall of Fame: 1946
- Batted: Right
- Threw: Right
- Primary position: First baseman
Best known as the first baseman in the Tinker to Evans to Chance poem, he was a successful player/manager for the Cubs, leading the team to a 116-36 record in 1906 and winning World Series in 1907 and 1908.
- His .664 winning percentage as manager is the best in Cubs history.
- A .296 lifetime hitter in 17 seasons.
Owned and managed the Los Angeles Pacific Coast League team in 1916-17. He also worked in the front office of the Boston Red Sox in 1923 before his death in 1924.