How much is Eugene Mirman worth?
|Net Worth:||$2 Million
|Date of Birth:||July 24, 1974|
Who Is Eugene Mirman
One of the Comedians of Comedy, Eugene Mirman is an alternative comedian more likely to perform in a rock club than in a typical comedy club. Combining satire and absurdism, Mirman’s comedy is like no one else’s — it’s crazy and silly and incredibly smart, all told through Mirman’s trademark nasal deadpan. In addition to being a great comedian, Mirman is a positive force for “indie” comedy, creating popular weekly stand-up series (Invite Them Up and Pretty Good Friends) and launching his own comedy festival in 2008. The festival takes place every year in Brooklyn, NY.
Eugene Mirman has a net worth of $2 million dollars, as of 2020.
- Eugene Mirman was born in Russia and moved to the United States when he was four years old.
- He grew up in western Massachusetts.
- Mirman began performing comedy in the early ’90s while attending college at Hampshire College in Massachusetts.
- In 2004, Mirman released his first stand-up comedy album (and DVD), called The Absurd Comedy of Eugene Mirman.
- Mirman provides the voice of Gene Belcher on the animated FOX series Bob’s Burgers.
- In 2008, Mirman started his own annual comedy festival, called The Eugene Mirman Comedy Festival.
Eugene Mirman Comedy Albums:
- The Absurd Comedy of Eugene Mirman (2004)
- En Garde, Society (2006)
- God is a Twelve-Year Old Boy with Aspergers (2009)
- An Evening of Comedy in a Fake, Underground Laboratory (2013)
- Mirman actually majored in comedy in college, as part of a school program in which students created their own degrees. His thesis was a one-hour stand-up set.
- Mirman released his first book, The Will to Whatevs, in 2009.
- In 2005, Mirman went on tour as part of The Comedians of Comedy, a stand-up tour featuring Patton Oswalt, Brian Posehn and Maria Bamford. He joined the tour as a replacement for Zach Galifianakis.
- His weekly New York-based stand-up showcase “Pretty Good Friends” was named “Best Comedy Night” by New York Magazine.
- In 2009, Mirman delivered the graduation speech at his high school; three years later, he did the same at his college.
- He plays a supporting role on the Adult Swim series Delocated, starring comedian Jon Glaser.
- Mirman has been the opening act for a number of indie rock bands, including Cake, The Shins, Modest Mouse, Yo La Tengo and Andrew Bird.
- In addition to his voice over work on Bob’s Burgers, Mirman has provided voices on animated series such as Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Home Movies.