How much is Dan Cummins worth?
|Net Worth:||$800 Thousand
|Date of Birth:||May 17, 1977|
|Country:||United States of America|
Who Is Dan Cummins
Dan Commins combines absurdity and deadpan in the tradition of Mitch Hedberg and Steven Wright, even though he doesn’t sound much like either of those comics. He’s never afraid to be dark and slightly twisted, but his comedy avoids being mean-spirited. He’s the kind of comic who has spent his career developing a cult following that’s well-deserved.
Dan Cummins has a net worth of $800 thousand dollars, as of 2020.
Quick Dan Cummins Facts:
- Dan Cummins was born in Grangeville, Idaho, and grew up in a town called Riggins with a population of just over 400.
- He began performing stand-up after doing an open mic at a comedy club in Spokane, Washington, in 2000. Shortly after, he entered and was the runner-up in the Seattle Comedy Competition.
- His first televised stand-up set was on Comedy Central’s Live at Gotham in 2006. His first solo Comedy Central Presents special debuted in 2008.
- Cummins’ first comedy album, Revenge is Near, was released in 2009 to positive reviews.
- His hour-long Comedy Central stand-up special, Dan Cummins’ Crazy with a Capital F, premiered in 2010.
- Cummins released Hear This, his second stand-up comedy album, in 2012.
Additional Dan Cummins Facts:
- Cummins advanced to the semi-finals of the sixth season of NBC’s reality competition series Last Comic Standing in 2008.
- Before becoming a comedian, Cummins worked as a child and family counselor.
- From 2001 to 2003, Cummins and comedian David Crowe were a musical comedy duo known as COBDOG.
- He performed at approximately 200 colleges in 2007 and 2008.
- Cummins has performed at the Rooftop Comedy Festival in Aspen, the Comedy Festival in Las Vegas, the Comedy Central South Beach Comedy Festival and at Just for Laughs Montreal.
- He placed third in Comedy Central’s Stand-up Showdown in 2009.