How much is Aziz Ansari worth?
|Net Worth:||$20 Million
|Date of Birth:||February 23, 1983|
|Country:||United States of America|
Who Is Aziz Ansari
Aziz Ansari is an American actor and comedian who has a net worth of $20 million dollars, as of 2020. Ansari is probably best known from NBC’s Parks and Recreation, where he plays the role of Tom Haverford. Yet it’s his stand-up comedy that has set Ansari apart over the years.
Aziz Ansari makes up one third of the Human Giant sketch comedy group. He performs his logically surrealist comedy bringing energy and quips that you just don’t get anywhere else.
Quick Aziz Ansari Facts:
- Aziz Ansari was born and raised in Columbia, South Carolina.
- He began performing stand-up in New York City after moving there to attend college at New York University, where he graduated with a degree in marketing.
- In 2005, Ansari formed the sketch group Human Giant with fellow comedians Paul Scheer and Rob Heubel. The group had their own MTV series, which ran for two seasons in 2007 and 2008.
- In 2009, Ansari joined the cast of the NBC sitcom Parks and Recreation starring Amy Poehler.
- His first comedy album and Comedy Central special were released in January of 2010, called Intimate Moments for a Sensual Evening
- In 2012, Ansari self-distributed his second stand-up special, Dangerously Delicious, via downloads made available exclusively on his website.
Additional Aziz Ansari Facts:
- In 2006, Ansari won the Jury Award for “Best Stand-up” at the U.S. Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen, Colorado.
- In addition to his role on Parks and Recreation, Ansari has also had supporting roles on Scrubs and in the films Observe and Report, I Love You Man and the Judd Apatow-directed Funny People.
- Human Giant got their start creating web videos before being discovered by MTV and getting their own series.