About Anna Chakvetadze
- Date of Birth: 3/5/1987
- Nation: Russia
- Height: 5’/7″
- Weight: 128 lbs
- Turned Pro: 2003
- Best Singles Grand Slams: Semifinalist at US Open in 2007.
- Plays: Right-handed, with two-handed backhand.
- Basic Style: Consistent, versatile baseliner with good all-court skills.
- Greatest Strengths: Forehand and backhand consistent, deep, well placed, and hit with good variety of spins and heights. Good speed. Tactically smart and creative.
- Room for Improvement: Serve not a big weapon. Psychological readiness to defeat top players at major events yet to be determined.
This Anna Chakvetadze Net Worth profile originated at WealthyGenius.com